Part consultant, part manufacturer’s representative, Markair, Inc. has for many years played both roles in the Northeast Florida and South Georgia marketplace. Our service-intensive business model is a legacy from founder Mark Mullin. In 1988, he saw the company as an expert purveyor of high-quality industrial ventilation and dust collection products for the local utility companies and paper mills. It wasn’t long till Mark realized that we could play a bigger role. Markair has evolved in response to his experience and customer needs. Today, we not only supply the best industrial ventilation and dust collection technology in the marketplace, but also expert applications support.
Markair, Inc. is now under the leadership of Jason M. Kurtz, who joined the company in 2001 as a sales engineer and became president in 2010. A mechanical engineer by trade, Jason has core experience in construction, water & wastewater, power generation, food manufacturing, general manufacturing and industrial ventilation.
Got a challenge?
We can help.
Our focus is solving unique problems. Clients rely on us for help with challenging lethal, hazardous, and corrosive environments; dust laden environments; food grade applications; high pressure systems; process supply and exhaust systems; general building ventilation, special OEM applications; OSHA mandated requirements; NFPA requirements for combustible dust and much more.
- Field Surveys Of Existing Systems To Determine Performance
- Ventilation System Designs and Recommendations
- Project Budgets and Appropriations
- Equipment Specifications
- Applications and Maintenance Solutions
- Custom-Designed Equipment
- Turn-Key Installation
Our customers include:
- Industrial Manufacturing Facilities (Pulp & Paper, Gypsum, Boat, Automobile, Aerospace, Weapons, Gas Turbine and many more)
- Food Manufacturing (Beef Plants, Coffee, Snack Industry, Beverage and Beer Plants and many more)
- Naval Architects and Ship Yards
- Consulting Engineers
- Municipal and Independent Power Plants
- Municipal and Private Water & Wastewater Facilities
- Design-Build Contractors
- OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers)
- Mechanical Contractors
Please contact us for more information or for advice about a specific ventilation issue.
How can we help?
If you’re grappling with a ventilation issue, contact us to discuss it. There’s no obligation.