Duct Work & Hoods
An industrial duct is a large pipe that carries air or other gases from one area to another. The duct may be made of metal, plastic, or other materials, often used in factories and different industrial settings. Industrial ducts typically have a large diameter and are often several feet long. They may be straight or curved and have one or more bends. The duct may be insulated or uninsulated. Industrial ducts transport air or other gases from one location to another.
The duct may sometimes be used to ventilate a room or building. In other cases, the duct may circulate air in a space. Industrial ducts are also sometimes used to convey hot air or exhaust from a furnace or other heat source. Industrial ducts are typically made of metal, plastic, or other materials that can withstand high temperatures. The duct may be insulated or uninsulated. Industrial ducts are typically several feet long and have a large diameter.
They may be straight or curved and have one or more bends. The duct may be installed in a ceiling, floor, or wall. It may also be suspended from the ceiling or floor. Industrial ductwork transports air or other gases from one location to another. The duct may sometimes be used to ventilate a room or building. In other cases, the duct may circulate air in a space.
Duct Work and Hoods at Markair
No matter what your business’ needs are regarding ductwork and hoods, Markair has you covered. We offer fan rebuilds, SMACNA construction standards, all types of sheet metal duct construction, flanged duct, quick lock duct, custom hoods, custom transitions, flexible duct, high-temperature duct, abrasion-resistant construction, structural bases, and custom welding and general fabrication. With over years of experience in the industry, you can rest assured that we will get the job done right.
Clamp Together Ducts
Regarding industrial ductwork, Markair Inc. is the name to trust. We have the experience and expertise to fabricate any system you need, whether for a new installation or retrofitting an existing one.
But what if there was an alternative? What if you could get the same high-quality results without all the hassle and expense of traditional ductwork?
Enter our clamp together duct system. This innovative solution offers all the benefits of custom-fabricated ductwork without drawbacks. It is quick and easy to install and more cost-effective than traditional methods. Plus, it’s as strong and durable as any other system we offer.
Advantages of Using A Clamp Together Duct
When it comes to getting the job done quickly and efficiently, few tools are as handy as a clamp-together duct. This type of duct is designed for easy assembly, meaning you can get your project up and running at no time.
Clamp-together ducts have many advantages such as the following:
- Installation FlexibilityThis type of ducting system doesn't require welding or soldering so it can be installed quickly and easily. Plus, clamp together duct can be used in various applications, making it a versatile option for your next project.
- Easy packing and shippingThis is simple to assemble and requires no special tools or skills, so you can get your product out the door quickly and without any hassle. Plus, clamp together ducts are more durable than other types of ducting, so you can be confident that your product will arrive safely at its destination. So if you're looking for a fast, easy, and reliable way to ship your product, clamp together ducts are the way to go.
- Easy to cleanRegarding ductwork, a clamp together system has some significant advantages over other options. First and foremost, it's much easier to clean. Since the sections are joined together with clamps, you can remove them to access the interior of the ductwork for cleaning. This is a huge time-saver compared to having to disassemble the entire system. Perfect solutions for dust collection projects!
Duct Work & Fabrication:
- Fan Rebuilds
- SMACNA Construction Standards
- All Types of Sheet Metal Duct Construction
- Flanged Duct
- Clamp Together Duct
- Quick Lock Duct
- Custom Hoods
- Custom Transitions
- Flexible Duct
- High Temperature Duct
- Abrasion Resistant Construction
- Structural Bases
- Custom Welding and General Fabrication
High-Quality Duct Work and Hoods With Markair
No matter what your industrial duct needs are, Markair can do it. From simple repairs to brand new installation, we have you covered. Contact us today and let us show you what we can do!